innovation

innovation is the ultimate guide to modern scrapbooking featuring the hottest trends and techniques.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi there!! on Tue May 05, 2009 9:19 am

Naomi


New Member
New Member
I´m Naomi, moved to Auckland from Sweden last year with my partner and three children. (10, 8 and 3 years old)
Love scrapbooking and card making and I don´t know what I did before I started with this amazing hobby! Very Happy
cheers!

2 Re: Hi there!! on Tue May 05, 2009 9:59 am

toolittletime


New Member
New Member
Welcome here and to NZ

3 Re: Hi there!! on Thu May 07, 2009 4:07 am

Bronny


New Member
New Member
Hello Naomi. Firstly welcome to New Zealand. I certainly hope your enjoying it here Smile. And I agree, where would we be with out the world of scrapbooking and cardmaking- I do know I'd be richer money wise, but certainly poorer for not having it in my life. It has opened many doors and my eyes Wink Looking forward to getting to know you Smile.
Oh yea, I'm Bronny and I live in South Otago (south Island) married to my hubby of 11 years and have three children 9,7 and 5 Smile

http://www.two2bees.blogspot.com

4 Hi Naomi on Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm

carol

avatar
New Member
New Member
Nice to see you again Very Happy I meet you at scrap book studio once at a crop night,Hope you are all settled in now cheers

http://4carol.blogspot.com/

5 Re: Hi there!! on Fri May 08, 2009 4:38 am

ScrapperNZ

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Welcome to this fab forum Naomi

http://cardstockpaperscissors.blogspot.com/

6 Re: Hi there!! on Wed May 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Naomi


New Member
New Member
carol wrote:Nice to see you again Very Happy I meet you at scrap book studio once at a crop night,Hope you are all settled in now cheers


Thank you! We have just decided to extend our stay here. Like it a lot!

7 Re: Hi there!! on Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Naomi


New Member
New Member
Bronny wrote:Hello Naomi. Firstly welcome to New Zealand. I certainly hope your enjoying it here Smile. And I agree, where would we be with out the world of scrapbooking and cardmaking- I do know I'd be richer money wise, but certainly poorer for not having it in my life. It has opened many doors and my eyes Wink Looking forward to getting to know you Smile.
Oh yea, I'm Bronny and I live in South Otago (south Island) married to my hubby of 11 years and have three children 9,7 and 5 Smile


Yeah I would also be richer money wise without this hobby... but you know the shopping is a big part of the fun, eh..? Very Happy Very Happy

8 Re: Hi there!! on Thu May 21, 2009 4:33 am

Bronny


New Member
New Member
Naomi wrote:
Yeah I would also be richer money wise without this hobby... but you know the shopping is a big part of the fun, eh..? Very Happy Very Happy
Oh totally agree Smile

http://www.two2bees.blogspot.com

9 Re: Hi there!! on Fri May 22, 2009 8:09 am

misismac


New Member
New Member
Hi Naomi, it's very nice to meet you cheers

10 welcome on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:32 am

craftysoul


New Member
New Member
welcome to NZ and to the forum, this is going to be a great site, and the mag is fantastic also cant wait till #2 comes out

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum